Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Guess Whose Back?

Sorry I didn't post for a few days. I was out of town with my husband at a Conference. It is always nice to get away and change the scenery for a few days. I wore the red Chinese tunic below with dark slacks and dark high heeled boots for the morning seminars. I later changed out of the heels and put on some sneakers. I photographed myself in this tunic, with the sneakers, on the promenade in front of the beach in Casablanca. I was so pleased with the look of this with my sneakers. I felt elegant at first with my heels and nice and casual later. This tunic is multi-purpose, just like the modern woman. It can be elegant and professional, yet comfortable and relaxed. For orders, please contact Najea, here or at hijabicouture@gmail.com. This item is also available at http://www.hijabicouture.com/.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A salaam Alakium Sis. I love your work. Where can i find this Chinese Tunic? I went to your website and did not see it in the Catalog.