Monday, November 10, 2008

The Fatima Bag Collection

The Fatima Bag Collection
Designed by
Francesca Najea Lujan
Hijabi Couture, CEO
hijabicouture@gmail.com

These bags are hand-made and produced with the highest quality leather imported from Spain. They are available in Silver, bronze, copper, metallic brown and black. They are affordably priced at $50.00 USD. The interior is lined with a fabric of a similar color and it has an interior pocket with a zipper, for security. To see more of the collection, please click on the link to my facebook page on your right. For purchase and inquiry, please write Najea here or at HijabiCouture@gmail.com.

4 comments:

StylishMuslimah said...

cute :D

Anonymous said...

I have a question is the Hamza haram?
I am not trying to be smart this is a real question. I heard it was but what I found online says no?

Confused,
Malek

Francesca Najea Lujan said...

As-Salaamu-Alaikum Malek,
"Actions are judged by intentions" according to our Prophet and the Quran. So, the Hand of Fatima is halal or haram depending on your intentions. If you see it, as I do, as a reminder of the Prophet's daughter Fatima Zahra and the time that she repelled with her right hand an evil jinn, then where is the harm? I love the life-story of Fatima Zahra and she reminds me of the spiritual power that women possess and the roles that we play in Islam. There are many stories of Fatima Zahra and her love for her husband as well as her father. So, as a tribute to her great character, I designed this bag. If, however, a person were to believe that this bag holds magical powers and that they can be protected from evil by it, that is haram and superstitious. It's all a matter of perspective and introspection. I'd like to post a blog about the life of Fatima Zahra in the near future, insh'Allah. So, please stay posted.
Your Sister,
Najea

TKG said...

I have gone through a couple of your posts and I love your designs!!

And I totally agree with your response about the intention behind wearing the hand of Fatimah.

Looking forward to reading future posts. Keep up the good work! :~)